|Privacy and Site Usage Policies
|Site Usage Policy
The collaborativepsychology.com website does not provide medical, psychological, or psychiatric advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the website are for informational purposes only. This website's content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical, psychological, or psychiatric advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, therapist, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical, psychological, or psychiatric condition. Never disregard professional medical, psychological, or psychiatric advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. If you think you may have a medical or psychiatric emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
The Center for Collaborative Psychiatry, Medicine, and Psychology does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this website. Reliance on any information provided by this website or the professionals named herein is solely at your own risk. The website and its content are provided on an "as is" basis.
The Center for Collaborative Psychiatry, Medicine, and Psychology and Steven Frankel, M.D. (known herein as "the Center") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download and print material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes, without the written permission of the Center. If you want to re-use, re-print, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report any information that is NOT the property of the Center, you must contact the rightful owners to obtain permission. The Center accepts no responsibility for violations of the intellectual property of others by any party using this web site.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and the Center with regard to the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of the Center, (or other legal owners as applicable) except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. The Center neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Center.
- While the Center uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, the Center makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. The Center assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither the Center nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Center also assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Center, unless otherwise noted. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Center (or others where indicated). Nothing contained on the Site or in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of the Center or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Center will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, possibly including criminal prosecution.
- The Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your following of any links to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The Center may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web page. We also collect the e-mail addresses of those who register for our mailing list, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations and the email addresses of people requesting our autoresponders.The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes. However, we do NOT give or sell this information to any other third party under any circumstances.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by contacting us.
Intellectual Property and Credits
Unless otherwise indicated, all information on the Center (www.collaborativepsychology.com) and Steven Frankel, M.D. (www.stevenfrankelmd.com) web sites is the intellectual property of the Center and Steven A. Frankel, M.D., and is Copyright © 2003-2015 the Center for Collaborative Psychiatry, Medicine, and Psychology and Steven A. Frankel, M.D. All rights reserved.
Collaborative Psychology™ is a Trademark of the Center for Collaborative Psychiatry, Medicine, and Psychology.
All other trademarks, articles, publications, books, tapes, web sites, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the legal and intellectual property of their respective owners.
Join our mailing list to receive updates about the MPCP Method.